Due to health & hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer an exchange on used or 'change of mind' Sex Toys. Exchanges will however be issued for faulty and defective products within the first 30 days of purchase. We recommend inspecting your products upon arrival.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. Do not send the product back without first contacting us with subject title [Return] at:
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
This will help streamline the exchange process.
If your product is found to be faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If we are unable to replace your product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge within 14 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
Before Returning Your Adult Toy:
Before returning a faulty product, may we please ask you to follow a few simple testing procedures as follows.
- Make sure the batteries that are used are of correct type
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted into the product correctly
- Check contacts for corrosion
- Make sure the cap is tightly closed - especially for all waterproof products
- Try new batteries as you may be using old warn out batteries
- Make sure the security seal has been removed from the battery compartment